Sunday, January 19, 2014

JAHBAL FLANDERS AGE 22 BODY FOUND IN ROTTERDAM, RIP - DEEPEST SYMPATHY TO FAMILY

jahbal
Gromyko Wilson
*** BREAKING NEWS ***
ROTTERDAM, Holland - The lifeless body of a St Maarten youngster, Jahbal Flanders (22), was found in Rotterdam.
Jahbal Flanders had been missing since December 29th, 2013. A family member in St Maarten confirmed to our newsroom that the police in Rotterdam discovered his lifeless body under a bridge in freezing water and that he has been positively identified.
The Rotterdam police is busy with the investigation to uncover just what may have caused his death.
No further information is available at this present moment.
Paparazzi BBM News
— with Clarine Arindell.
I acknowledge my sources when they ask me to. This came From Mr Paparazzi Gromyko Wilson. We are two dominant personalities, so our ego's have clashed, we have disagreed about various. I'm trying to get Gromyko to work with me with my Nikon. I will call and try to improve my skills
Deepest Sympathy to the Family and those close to this young boy, it is heartbreaking, and I hope that there is resolution to his death, so that his loved ones can have a certain peace of heart and soul

No comments:

Post a Comment