Monday, December 30, 2013

IT'S NOT ABOUT MATERIAL AND WEALTH, YOU WILL DIE AND LEAVE IT ALL BEHIND by judith roumou

My goal was to set up blogs/vlogs/phlogs and to reach millions of people, and to encourage other St Maarteners to blog. To assist them and help them set up etc, those were my goals.
In 4 years I've reached over 5 million views with my St Marten blogs, over 15 million with video, over 24 million views to my photos. You can't google St Maarten without seeing my contents. Those were my goals, they never were monetary. I might continue to struggle, but have I accomplished what I set out to do, and the answer is a resounding...
YES!!!
I might die tonight, knowing I did what I was born to do, whether there was monetary gain or not. The ones who consider me to be a failure will die and leave all their suits, cars and land behind. My words will always live on. 
Paul was imprisoned when he wrote Revelations.
His words live on today, where are his critics?
Who were his personal critics?
They all died and were 4gotten, but the man they persecuted and laughed at...
His word lives on.
Some will understand, some won't
Some will understand but continue to live in denial.

No comments:

Post a Comment